Thursday, January 29, 2015

Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with our One Year Anniversary Challenge and a special thank you to all of our guests! So many amazing entries it was quite the decision for the whole design team. Michelle will be choosing this week's winner. 



Here is what Michelle had to say: 
There were so many awesome entries this week and yet it was this one card that kept drawing my eye back again and again and again. Michele's card is a masterful fusion of sketch and inspiration photo, picking up the woodgrain, the hearts, the shelf, the colour scheme, right down to the tiny pop of pink. This card makes me feel all warm and cozy. I love it! Congratulations, Michele!

Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!




Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!






7 comments:

  1. I am so honored, surprised and delighted! Thank you so much, Michelle!!! And just look at the beauty I'm surrounded by? Congrats to one and all! I love this challenge!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michele, your card is awesome! Congrats to the HM too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very honoured, thank you so much Michelle for choosing my card and for your lovely comment. Congrats to Michele and all the HMs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Michele, a fabulous choice.
    Many, many thanks on my HM...I really am chuffed to be with such fabulous company!
    Everyone made very inspirational cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Julia for picking my card - so excited to make HM at the Fusion! Congrats to Michelle and all the other beautiful HM card creators!

    ReplyDelete