Thursday, November 26, 2015

Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with our Warm Welcome challenge!! So many amazing entries it was quite the decision for the whole design team. Brandi will be choosing this week's winner. 


Here is what Brandi had to say:
Kim's card just caught my eye! Wow! Is that coloring amazing or what? Jaw dropping!!!


Congratulations, Kim!



Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!





Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!



Our next challenge will begin at 5am PST on Thursday, November 26th.


10 comments:

  1. Thank you very much , Karren - and congrats to you all !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the HM! Congratulations everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really surprised to see my card here...
    Thank you so much... all cards were so colourfull thought I don't have chance...😊 😊 😊
    Congratulations Kim...😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome inspiration!!!
    Thanks for the shout out Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Stephanie! And congrats to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woho...
    Thank you Katie for picking my card! I'm totally surprised and happy! Congrats to everybody.
    Keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my card, Sandie! Congrats to the winner and all HMs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Julia, for picking my card. Really enjoyed this challenge. Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, Kimberly, for picking my card as an honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete